For starters my life has always revolved around art in some way form or fashion. Out of high school I have worked for the design & composing department at a local newspaper shop. I have over 20yrs experience with print & design. I’ve worked in design with screen-printing T-shirts or any other garments, I have over 22yrs experience in the signs, graphics and wrap installations plus also have ventured off on my own for almost 10 years now to start Epic Design Studio Ltd.
I feel my inspirations were from art & design in High School, which brought me to where I am today. I always knew a career in the Art Industry would be my ticket to a fun and great career experience. Every job or project that I have ever taken on has been a new, and challenging achievement in the end. I feel that every time I come across a new project, I become more & more accomplished & proud of the work I've produced. Whether it be designing a sign to designing your complete company image, to printing those designs and also being the guy that installs that graphic seamlessly!
We can produce almost any type of business orientated graphic design requests, and work hard to exceed my customer's expectations. Whether it be you need a whole new identity, or just trying to strike the public eye, we can help to create the perfect look for you!
In the years coming we have very much morphed our company from a signs and graphics company to a full on "wrap company". Yes we still do signs and graphics but with all our expertise in the wrap industry we have been doing more with car and truck wrap films, as well as Architectural films, also decorative and solar films. We have added Paint Protection into our wrap specialties. And we are always fully certified in all aspects pf the industry!
And for myself I too have morohed into being one of the most qualified wrap installers on the West Coast of Canada. I am now titled a “Canadian Wrap Master”. I am very proud of my work and take a lot of pride in the work I do. My attention to detail gets the best of me sometimes. Nothing goes out our door unless it is near perfect and to my standards!
- In 2008 Keith Plamondon finished a full 1 day Avery Vehicle Wrap Seminar and was awarded a Certificate of successful completion by Avery Dennison Graphics.
- In 2010 Keith Plamondon was nominated as a finalist for the Chamber of Commerce Business Awards of Distinction as "Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2010".
- In 2012 Keith Plamondon was nominated again as a finalist for the Chamber of Commerce Business Awards of Distinction as "Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2012".
- In 2013 Epic Design Studio Ltd. was nominated as a finalist for the Chamber of Commerce Business Awards of Distinction as "Micro Business of the Year 2013".
- In 2014 Keith Plamondon successfully completed the 3M Vehicle Installation Training.
- In 2014 Keith Plamondon successfully completed the 3M Advanced Installer Training.
- In 2014 Keith Plamondon finished his testing and was awarded a Certificate of successful completion of the 3M Preferred Graphics Installer Status.
- In 2016 Keith Plamondon finished his testing and was awarded a Certificate of successful completion of the 3M Endorsed Installer - Architectural.
- In 2017 Keith Plamondon Completed the 3M Paint Protection Pro Series Installation course along with 3M Auto Tinting and was awarded a Certificate of successful completion of the 3M Paint Protection PRO Series Installer.
- In 2017 Keith Plamondon & Epic Design Studio was nominated once again as a finalist for the Chamber of Commerce Business Awards of Distinction as "Excellence in Technology & Innovation".
- In 2018 Keith Plamondon completed the "Avery Dennison - Certified Wrap Installer" Training with wrap legend "Justin Pate" and was awarded a certificate of successful completion "Avery Dennison - Certified Wrap Installer | CWI".
- In 2018 Keith Plamondon was titled a “Canadian Wrap Master” which adds him to an elite team of experienced wrappers across Canada in the industry!
Have Any Questions?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question or query